Friday, June 25, 2010

Storing the Mind With Truth


That which I see not teach thou me : if I have done iniquity, I will do no more. Job 34:32


Take your Bible and present yourself before your heavenly Father, saying, Enlighten me; teach me what is truth." The Lord will regard your prayer, and the Holy Spirit will impress the truth upon your soul.


In searching the Scriptures for yourself, you will become established in the faith. It is of the greatest importance that you continually search the Scriptures, storing the mind with the Word of God, for you may be separated from the companionship of Christians, and placed where you will not have the privilege of meeting with the children of God.


You need the treasures of God's Word hidden in your heart, that when opposition comes upon you, you may bring everything to the Scriptures.


No comments:

Post a Comment